Sunday, January 8, 2012

Jimmy Conrad fighting words?

I'm not gonna say I don't know who Conrad is, because he's the one that scored on us in Phoenix. I don't know what club he plays for. I don't know what league he's in. But taking shots at Marquez like that is kind of childish(with all due respect), I think he's only tryin' to put a little more fire into the rivalry, which to me is stupid. Rafa Marquez is in Barcelona, if he's arrogant, I'm sure it's because he's in one of the biggest clubs on this earth, and he's not just there cause Frank R. likes him, he's been there for a lot of years now. You're not in a big team just because, you're in there because you're one of the best in the world. Henry, C. Ronaldo, Gattuso, Guti, Cannavaro, Ferdinand are arrogant, and these are just a few of them, just a small piece of 'em. That's because they know they're good. That's why they are in the clubs they are. Like I said, I think it's childish and he wants to get attention somehow(that's just my opinion) but it shouldn't be like that, you should get attention by playin' on the field, not by openin' mouths. Now, I say it with all due respect to Americans who are fans of Jimmy Conrad, but I don't think those type of idiots that try to heat things up with one another should even play football. Football is something that's supposed to unite us, not build hatred between us. It's the beautiful sport, and when people try to dirty it by talkin' then just get out of football if that's what you're goin' to do. Go to UFC, go whip some azz or get ur azz whipped if U wanna let go of some steam. But I don't think it's right on his part to have said that.

No comments:

Post a Comment