Monday, January 9, 2012

Should I bring her to justis? Is there a case? if you were me, what will you do?

This manger in bank, had signed a loan to my husband to collateral to my house.(0my house almost paid off with out this second loan.) She knew two people on the title, she signed it. After three months, she sent me the paper work to ask me to sign,( of course I didn't.) I treat it as scam. It was 250k loan. Husband opened an investment account with same bank and lost all. Husband borrowed 5 credit cards debt to max, to put into this account, lost 100k more. So our joint money drained by him. So he got into deeper and deeper debt because of this. We separated 8 years. I was ready to divorce, but then I found out this loan and all. Since this financial mess, he broke up all our agreements and my divorce to him became so complicated. This person in bank has ruined my life and my kids' life. I'll loss tons to lawyer or to husband's debt. Lawyer said no good result for me. What is your idea? Is this person fraud? unethical? greedy ? She might get big bonus to sign tons of loans like this, and the rest of us suffers. What will you do if you in my shoe?

No comments:

Post a Comment