Monday, January 9, 2012

What do you think of illegal Mexicans that are invading America and claim that this is their own country?

I'm already tired of Mexicans that want to make this country look like Mexico by coming over here in extremely big amount,mostly illegally and claiming that they want full rights.When Americans say them move back to Mexico they keep saying that they are indigenous and that Europeans invaded their land first and they want Europeans move back to Europe.Okay,but what if European did come here?How do they imagine this country without Europeans that built this country very hard despite of Mexicans that just come here without any respect to American flag,language,laws and beliefs.I think without Europeans that came here long time ago,this country would be as poor as Mexico and nobody wanted to come here.Sorry if it sounds a little bit racist but I'm just tired of disrespect to this country from side of illegal Mexicans that claim that this their own country without recognizing how this country would look like without Europeans.Sorry if something is unclear,English is not my native language.I came to America almost 2 years ago from Europe as totally legal immigrant that has respect to my new home.I was just irritated by how Mexicans treat to country that gives them new hope and life.Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment